It can often be difficult for you to be able to match your kitchen appliances to the overall color scheme of your kitchen. This is one of the many things that you can successfully accomplish with the Blendtec Classic 575. In this Blendtec Classic 575 review, we’re going to take a look at just some of the many great features that this blender brings to the table. Read on below to see if the Blendtec Classic 575 is a good fit for your blending needs.
Creating a proper combination of looks, style, and function can be a very difficult task. This blender has done a great job when it comes to aesthetics, but does it live up to expectations as far as function is concerned? Let’s take a look at some of the pros and cons of the Blendtec Classic 575.
Pros and Cons of the Blendtec Classic 575
- Diverse Color Selection – the Blendtec Classic 575 comes in six different colors, including; black, orchid (a purple color), poppy (a red-orange color), Caribbean (a light sky blue color), polar white, and slate gray. This color selection enables you to successfully match your blender with the rest of your kitchen décor.
- Power to Match the Style – this blender not only looks good, but also performs great. With a featured three peak horsepower motor, it has the power to handle the toughest ingredients you can throw at it with ease.
- Multiple Speeds Selection – this one comes with five incremental speeds, as well as a pulse feature. This will allow you to always make certain that you have the consistency that you desire. Regardless of what you’re trying to blend.
- Four Pre-programmed Blending Cycles – this blender comes loaded with four different preset cycles, including smoothie, clean, sixty-second blend, and ninety-second blend. This will allow you the ability to “set it and forget it.”
- Impressive Eight Year Warranty – as with all new Blendtec blenders, this comes loaded with an impressive eight year full coverage warranty that covers both the blender as well as the jars included at the time of purchase.
- Price – at just under $400, this blender is a steal for all of its included features. You would be hard price to find another blender in this price point that offers as much power and style, and includes all of the aesthetic features that this one does.
- Multiple Blending Jobs – this blender can handle not only creating delicious frozen drinks, smoothies, and normal blending jobs, but can also make hot soups, ice creams, and many other food processing recipes.
- Price – for some, the price may be a bit on the steeper side. This is certainly an investment, but it is one that will stand the test of time and allow you to enjoy blended drinks and much more for years to come. There’s good news here as there is another new entry level Blendtec blender available for a little lower price tag. For more information, check out our comparison on the Blendtec Classic 560 vs 575.
How Well Does the Blendtec Classic 575 Blend?
As mentioned briefly in the pros list above, the Blendtec Classic 575’s powerful three peak horsepower motor can power through the toughest ingredients with ease. This motor, combined with the patented design of the wild side + jar can handle the toughest blending jobs hands-free with no need to use a tamper or spatula to push ingredients down onto the blades.
If it wasn’t enough to be able to make fresh smoothies and other drinks daily without fuss, the Blendtec Classic 575 also handles, hot soups, ice cream, nut butters, and more. One thing that must be stated here, if you are wanting to make nut butters, fresh flowers, and other dry ingredients, then you should certainly consider purchasing the Blendtec twister jar as it is specifically designed to handle these jobs with ease.
Perhaps the most impressive feature of this blender is its preprogrammed settings. You want to make a smoothie first thing in the morning, while getting ready for work? All you have to do is add the ingredients that you want your smoothie to contain, press the preprogram smoothie button, walk away, and come back a few seconds later and enjoy a freshly prepared smoothie.
How Easy Is It to Use the Blendtec Classic 575?
The Blendtec Classic 575 is one of the easiest blenders that you can find right out-of-the-box.
Does Blendtec Stand behind This Blender?
As with all new blenders purchased from Blendtec, this blender comes with an impressive full coverage eight year warranty. This warranty does not only covers the blender motor base, but also covers all included jars that come with it.
With this warranty, you can rest assured that if something goes wrong with your blender for the next eight years, you will be fully covered. That’s peace of mind that is hard to put a price tag on.
What Type of Customer Support Can You Expect from Blendtec?
As mentioned in other Blendtec product reviews, the customer support at Blendtec is among the best in the industry. Personally, I have found it to be the very best. With hold times of typically less than 10 minutes, friendly easily understood customer service reps, and the feeling that you are a truly valued customer rather than just another $, Blendtec really delivers on top notch customer care.
If you ever need to contact them for any reason, you can feel certain your issues will be resolved. Even if it is something as simple as a recipe question, Blendtec is more than happy to help you.
How Tough Is the Blendtec Classic 575?
While you can have the peace of mind of knowing that Blendtec is behind you should you ever encounter any problems with this blender, you should know that you most likely will not encounter problems to begin with.
This blender is specifically designed for every day hard use. What does that mean for you? It means that this blender can handle being put through the ringer on a daily basis and still perform for years to come.
There are a few products in the consumer space that are designed to handle as much use as this blender is. With that said, if you’re afraid that you will over use the blender, you can be assured that you will not.
How Hard Is the Blendtec Classic 575 to Clean?
All of blendtec’s jars are designed to be dishwasher safe, but with the Classic 575, there is a much easier way to clean your containers in the first place.
The Blendtec Classic 575 comes with a preprogrammed cleaning cycle. All you have to do is add a couple of tablespoons of dishwashing detergent, press the cleaning cycle button, let the cycle complete, rinse the jar, and enjoy a clean jar with very little fuss.
It’s nice to have the unit that not only performs, but also keeps itself clean and running efficiently.
The Blendtec Classic 575 is the Right Blender for You
Are you looking for a blender that will:
- Handle hard daily use for years to come.
- Make delicious smoothies, ice creams, nut butters, and more with ease.
- Have top-notch customer support backing it should you run into problems.
- Come with preprogrammed features that you can set and forget while you go about your busy schedule.
Then Check Out The Links Below!