Are you looking for an amazing blender that blends ingredients with ease? This little machine can do pretty much anything you ask of it and I am pleasantly surprised by this Blendtec Total Blender Review.
Included with the Blendtec Total Blender:
- Blender base with classic motor: The Blendtec motor is a whooping 1560 watts with a 3 peak horsepower motor.
- Wildside + jar: BPA free, easy to clean
- Vented Gripper lid: Easy lid to put on the blending jar
- Recipe book
- Owners manual
- When first plugged in the base has a LCD display that tells you have many “blends” you have done. Not necessarily helpful in the kitchen, but it seems interesting to know.
- There are two buttons with arrows that point up or down, that while blending allows you to slow or speed up the blending speed.
- Additionally, there are other buttons that blend for pre programmed times for ice cream, frozen yogurt, ice crush or milkshake, soups, syrups and fondues, sauces, dips, dressings and batters, whole juice and smoothie. There is also a pulse selection button. These selections are helpful to just hit the button and do other things (always multi-tasking,) knowing that when the time was up, the machine will stop on its own. Blendtec calls this feature “set it and forget it.” This feature also counts down the remaining time on your selected blending setting
- Blendtec Total Blender is only 15 1/4 inches tall and fits excellent on top of your kitchen counter
- Pitcher is easy to clean. You can even put this in the dishwasher.
- The same pitcher/blender jar will blend dry goods such as rice, grains and oats. Corn for corn meal and you can even blend coffee beans. No need to purchase additional jars/pitchers
- Jar design actually pulls everything down into the pitcher. This allows the Blendtec to blend everything without a tamper. You can even blend without the lid on, but for safety purposes, it is recommended you blend with the lid on.
- Can easily make soups, nut butters and ice cream
- Lifetime warranty on the blades
- Comes in 3 colors, red, white and black
- 8 year full replacement warranty/7 year warranty for a refurbished Blendtec
This is a great video that gives a live demonstration about what you can make with your Blendtec Total Blender, well worth the 13 minutes if you are considering adding this to your kitchen.
Overall thoughts on the Blendtec Total Blender
Truly, it would be difficult to find anything that I haven’t liked about this machine. Smoothies and Blenders has even named the Blendtec Total Blender as best blender for smoothies. I have been using it and trying out everything I can possibly find to give it a run for its money. Ranging from making rice flour, ice cream, tortilla soup and smoothies. They have thought of everything. The ease of cleaning and how it looks and fits on the kitchen counter sure is convenient. Knowing that it has an 8 year warranty takes the worry of your investment out of the equation. The Total Blender is no doubt on the Top 10 Blenders on the Market list.
The only downside that I can come up with is the price. On the flip side, the Blendtec performs exceptionally well, the pitcher/jar does all your blending needs without having to purchase a second pitcher and along with the 8 year warranty, if it fits within your budget the price is a true value.
For additional information about Blendtec blenders, please click here.
So Where Can You Pick Up Your New Blendtec?
You can pick up a Blendtec blender at several different stores. Online, you can snag one up at retailers such as Amazon. Offline, for the best prices in your neighborhood, you can grab one when the Blendtec demonstrators are in your local Costco or visit the link below for additional savings by purchasing directly from Blendtec.
Have You Tried Out a Blendtec Blender Before?
Did this Blendtec Total Blender review help you make a blender selection? Have you ever tried one of the many models that Blendtec currently offers? Have you seen one of the demonstrations at your local retailer? Please take a moment and share your thoughts and stories below. Thanks for reading!